Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time flies

I can't believe it's already May! Addison is six months old. This year is flying by!

Kelly had been visiting up in Sudbury and came back home to see me on my birthday yesterday. I hadn't seen her since August. We got to catch up and play with Addison together all morning. She got engaged last weekend so there was a lot of wedding talk, of course. She probably won't get married for another few years (once she's done school) so I have plenty of time to try and convince her to have dresses like this:
and hats like this:


 Seriously though, the one thing she does know is her colour scheme: pale green and cream. So maybe something more along these lines:
Awesome, right? Haha. This will be fun. Congrats, to my best friend!

In other birthday news, we took Addison to the park after Kelly left. It was gorgeous outside. Finally! We've only had about two days so far where it hasn't been cold and rainy. Yesterday was 20+ out there. The park was flooded (as always) but the swings were fine. She seemed to enjoy herself. She hadn't slept at all the night before, so thankfully she went down for nearly two hours when we got home. After that, we went to my parents house for a bit.  Addison stayed with them while Isaac and I went for a nice long walk around town and dinner at our favourite local pub.  It was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment