Sunday, February 26, 2012

16 MONTHS

Near-future Wishlist: I've been looking at swing sets, getting ideas for one to build at the lot one day when she's a little older and we're out of town. We'll get her a bike next year, and an easel some time soon.

Weight: If I weigh myself, and then weigh again while holding her, she's about 20 lbs
Length: ?
Recent milestones/new things: Helping put her coat and boots on, running, walking in circles, her hair is long enough for pigtails
Words: Mama, Dada, Nana, uh-oh, oh ya, wasat (What's that), dis (this), hey, up, hi, ball, all done, gone
Signs: All done, more, diaper
Favourite toy: Books, Mega Blocks, IKEA shape sorter
Sleep: 7:30 or 8 pm - 7:30 or 8 am
Diapers: Love Pampers Baby Dry (4)
Food:She eats everything! Lastnight Addison and I went to the farm for dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma. Addison devoured a big plate of cajun chicken, corn, potatoes, and biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment