Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick and tired

2012 thus far has consisted of dealing with a sick baby, and our awful internet company.

Addison had a really runny nose at the end of last week but we blamed molars (hell on earth) because she seemed fine otherwise. On Friday she developed a small cough, and by Saturday her cough had worsened, and her right eye had turned bright pink.

I had to call the after-hours line because the doctor's office is only open Mon-Fri from 8:30-4:30. Awesome, right? Thankfully we didn't have to go to the nearest clinic (half an hour away). The doctor thinks it could just be a bad cold that has manifested in her eye, but sent in a prescription for eye drops in case it turns out to be pink eye. The doctor returned my call at 11:30 and the pharmacy is only open until noon, and closed on Sundays. Thankfully we got there in time to pick up the drops.

We haven't used them yet because it's not crusty or mucous y and we don't want to attempt eye drops on a baby if it turns out to be something else. I'm taking her into the doctor tomorrow morning to get some more information. I hope this passes soon!

Besides my sick baby, I feel like I spend all of my time dealing with the internet (or lack thereof). I hate that we had to resort to the Better Business Bureau in order to get any sort of help. Thankfully they ruled in our favour on February 28, and our case is just about closed. I can't wait to be rid of this company. It won't be soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment