Historical Data! Norm: -4 to +5 (25 to 41)
- It was bright and sunny all day. 24 (75) degrees in March! Record-breaking!
- Addison LOVES being outside. Can you blame her?
- She's still not eating well or sleeping great, but she looks much better and is slowly feeling like her normal self again
- We went shoe shopping on the weekend and Addison scored three new pairs of shoes for $26. Pictures to come once her feet heal and she can break them in. Runners, sandals (similar to last year), and Mary Janes. I also picked up black flats for myself for only $10.
- Addison goes outside after lunch and will scream bloody murder when you finally have to bring her inside for dinner at 5:30. She wants to stay out there and collect sticks.
- Xplornet sucks.
- Addison loves it outside.
- Isaac is working nights.
- Soccer registration is this week. I'll find out in early April which age group I'll be coaching: U7, U9, or U11. Cross your fingers that the fields dry up in time.
- The Easter bunny will be here soon!
- Hannah is almost one!
- Have I mentioned how much Addison loves being outside in this great weather? She'll do laps around the house, inspecting the trees and gardens. She has to touch everything.
- I'm almost 25! I'm excited to get up to Ottawa for a visit with some old friends.
- Morgan is almost two!




No comments:
Post a Comment