I took her to the Easter bunny at the mall last week. She was in such a good mood. She waved to the bunny (and everyone else around her) and said hi, with a big smile on her face. Then I set her down on his lap and I thought the world was going to end. She was not having it. Picture to follow once I get it scanned.
Addison spent the night with the girls on Friday, for her second-ever sleepover. Isaac and I had a little visit with them, then said our goodbyes. She was good until we got to the stairs and she realized we were leaving. I guess she cried for a while but eventually calmed down, and everyone slept through the night. Ryan dropped her off at 8:30 the next morning. Isaac and I had done absolutely nothing all night, and loved every second of it.
On Saturday, after nap, we went to Isaac's Uncle Ray's Easter party. They go all out for their parties, whatever the occasion. There were craft stations, a parade, an Easter bunny (another bust; Addison screamed), and a scavenger hunt. My hunting team was awesome. They were 1.5, 1.5, 1.5, 2.5, and 2.5. Hilarity ensued.
We hid eggs outside around our house on Sunday for Addison to find. She did pretty well, and got the hang of it quickly. It took a while to find just six eggs, though, because she wanted to play with every single one as she found it. The park finally dried up so we took her there (for the first time this year) after nap. That night I made ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and rolls for dinner.
I forgot to take a picture of her Easter basket. Isaac and I didn't get her much, but it still ended up taking over the entire Dining Room table. Addison and I dyed eggs and I put together a little basket for her, but everyone's gifts for her took over the entire Dining Room table. Kasey got her a duck, bunny ears that smell like chocolate, and a book. Grandma and Grandpa G got her a book and two shirts. Nana and Grandpa H got her some outdoor shovel toys, and a book. Ryan and Nicole got her bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and finger paint.
Today Isaac took the day off work and we went to his parents for turkey dinner. Addison loved all the good food this weekend and was in a great mood, as long as no bunny costumes were around. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as we did!





No comments:
Post a Comment