Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Victoria Day weekend!

I love long weekends! It was gorgeous, and we got to spend more time with Isaac. Addison wasn't feeling great on Sunday so we didn't do as much as we had planned, but we were still pretty busy. It was 25-32 (77-90) all weekend, so we wanted to enjoy as much time as possible outside. Addison got to run around the lot and go to the pirate ship park. She also went to the zoo for the first time. I'd never been to this particular zoo before, but I loved it. It's free, and relatively close (90 min). It had way more than I had expected, including a train ride for kids, splash pad, and gardens, on top of the 50 acres for animals. We will definitely be going back. Addison had a blast! Pictures to follow when the internet is back up

No comments:

Post a Comment