Wednesday, September 26, 2012

23 MONTHS!

I'm an awful blogger. I should have kept up with these. Bad mommy!


Weight: Still under 25 lbs. I'll wait and see what her two year appointment reveals at the end of next month.
Length: See above
Recent milestones/new things:
New words: She has many single words but still isn't often using two words together to form proper sentences. I'm not afraid that she's delayed, but I know this is expected by two years old. There should be an explosion any day now. Some new words include boy, and knee.
Favourite toy: Books, cars, dolls ("baby")
Sleep: 7-6
Diapers: Still comfortably in Pampers Baby Dry (4)
Food: She has always tried new foods and eaten just about everything, but never in big portions. Over the last few months we've noticed her preferences and dislikes. She's been eating a bit less than before, but she's doing alright. Her favourite food is still any form of meat. She loves steak and potatoes, and crockpot pork chops. Scrambled eggs and bacon is a big hit as well. Lately she hasn't been eating broccoli (an old favourite). Her milk intake has quadrupled this Summer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment