Monday, September 17, 2012

Shopping skillz

I rarely go shopping, and when I do, it's not often for myself. This weekend, however, I couldn't pass up the local P&G sale for the United Way. $2 entry gets you amazing products for at least half-off the retail price. When I left there with my arms full, I headed to the mall for a few odds and ends.

In total, I got six bottles of Pantene shampoo, one Herbal Essences Shampoo, one Herbal Essences conditioner, three bottles of Aussie hair spray, eight Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, a bottle of Mr. Clean multipurpose cleaner, two Oral B Pulsar toothbrushes, two Gillette deodorants, one Crest Pro-Health tooth paste, one Gillette Series shave gel, three boxes of Always pads, two boxes of Nutrigrain bars, ten 2-packs of AAA batteries, one box of Bounce dryer sheets, the first two seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Isaac's birthday gift), two tank tops for Addison, a baby doll stroller (Addison's birthday gift), Fifteen Animals (Addison's birthday gift), and Happy Hippo, Angry Duck (Addison's Christmas gift).

Total spent: $106.00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment