Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions

I know, I know. No one sticks to their resolutions. But dammit, I want to try! And recording it here makes me a little more accountable, no?


  1. STOP BITING MY NAILS. I made it six months once, then I found out I was pregnant and I bit those bad boys off. Time to get back on track. To help motivate me, I've joined a nail polish swap with my girlfriends. Did you know that nail polish is not just meant for your toes? Hmm. Who knew? Hopefully this time next year I will be showing off my shiny new colours on some nice new finger nails.
  2. Continue organizing the house. It makes me happy and it's so much easier to live in a well organized house. Our house is not messy by any means, but there is so much more potential laying in front of me. ABFOL has taught me so much. I plan on starting their 14 week challenge this week. I also just learned of Peter Walsh's daily organizational challenge in January, so I'm getting in on that too. Pictures to follow.
  3. Run, run, run. Keep running until I want to pass out. Take a breath, then keep on running. I miss it so much. I ran daily for years, but had to stop due to injury. I took it easy in 2013, not knowing when I was going in for surgery. I didn't want to risk FURTHER injury. I doubt the surgeon would have appreciated that. Now I feel like a lazy blob and my knee is as good as new, so as soon as this snow and ice is gone, I am going back to my happy place. I have big plans once I get going, but I'll tell you about that later. For now, just know, that I WILL run again. Knee injury be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment