Isaac's brothers are both back in Toronto. They finally got jobs (yay) and moved to the city last month.
Addison experienced her first Canada Day, though we avoided the fireworks in town. On Friday we went to Mike's for a BBQ after her nap. Meg, Brandon, Meg's parents, Ange's family, and some of Mike's friends I'd never met were all there. We played horseshoes, soccer, and baseball, and had a BBQ. It was pretty tame, and nice. We left around 9, got Addison ready for bed, and called it a night. No fireworks for us this year.
On Saturday we went to Angela's for a big baby date. She and I met in pre-natal classes and got together with some other girls from then as well. All of the babies were in good moods for the most part. It was pretty funny to see them all interact because they're doing all different things, even though everyone is pretty close in age. The babies were Kennedy (4.5m), Olivia (5.5m), Grayson (7m), Addison (8m), and Carson (9m). Kennedy's older brother Aiden (3y) came as well. We had a BBQ and played outside. I can't wait to do it again! (Unfortunately, for some reason, NO pictures were taken! All those babies, and no pictures. *sigh)
Addison started swimming lessons in town on July 4. It's adorable. There are only three in her course but I know the other two babies so it's fun. So far (all of two classes) she's really liked it. She smiles and splashes. I had tried to wear a bikini but ended up with a tankini ($10 score at Old Navy!) because she can really scratch up my chest when she wants to. I'm more comfortable with a baby in the water when I'm covered up.
Going down the ramp
All the way in
Kick, kick, kick!
Mastering the breast stroke
"Jumping" in (One boy, Dylan, learned how to jump in on his own
and decided that was all he wanted to do at each class.
Relaxing on the noodle and playing with a ball
Hannah
Morgan
Addison and Morgan
Morgan and Addison
Addison just got up from her nap. Time to go!



No comments:
Post a Comment