Crime, Law, Process and Politics: Criminal law process in Canada; structure and use of the process examined for fairness, defects, and possible reform initiatives. Issues concerning gender, race and class bias in the implementation and application of the criminal law.
Criminal Behaviour: Psychosocial approaches to the classification and treatment of offenders; theories and research relevant to selected patterns of law breaking and selected offender types; the effectiveness of offender treatment.
Sweet! Classes are Thursday night and Saturday morning, so my plan is to watch the lectures Fri and Saturday around noon once Addison goes to bed, doing my readings once she's up, and writing Monday-Thursday. That's tentative, of course, since I haven't seen the syllabuses yet, but I think it's good to have a plan going in. It'll be hard to stay on track if I don't have a schedule in place.
Wish me luck.



No comments:
Post a Comment