In other news, Addison has been a crazy screaming, teething monster for the past few days. It's exhausting. She's so much fun (most of the time) but she has so much energy and just wants to go, go, go. When she's not feeling well, she makes sure everyone knows it. She wants to be the centre of attention and loves being held. I feel bad on days like today when I just can't do anything to make her feel better. She hasn't been eating or sleeping well, and she's really whiny. Her nose was running a mile a minute today, too, on top of everything else. Hopefully it is her teeth, and if that's the case, I hope they pop through quickly. This is not fun.
Ryan and Nicole moved in to their house earlier than anticipated. I love it! It's really cute and has a nice back yard. They had painters in this weekend and the girls room is set up. No one likes unpacking, but they'll be settled soon enough. They've had a crazy year and a half, so I'm sure it'll be nice to FINALLY settle down and relax.
I say Addison is full of energy but I swear she's got nothin on Morgan. That girl plays hard and crashes hard. She keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh so hard that I cry. She points at everything and asks "Wasat?" It's beyond adorable. She also says "hi" and "bye" again and again and again.
Hannah is the happiest baby. She rolls over and wants to get in on the action. She makes silly noises and grunts, and smiles all day long. I can't wait until she's crawling around. This Christmas at my parents will be insanity.
Isaac has been working six 10-hour shifts lately. It's the worst. The.worst.
Addison's birthday is quickly approaching, and is right in mid-term season. Go figure. We'll be going to Ottawa on Friday so I can write Friday night and Saturday morning, then the party is Sunday afternoon and Halloween that Monday night. I figure I'll sleep that Tuesday away!
Speaking of her birthday, I think it's all basically taken care of. I made a pendant and have her invitations basically written up (to send out this week). I got cups, a table cloth, and paper plates at the dollar store that all colour co-ordinate with the fall theme. I'm planning on getting some fresh flowers that weekend to use as the centerpiece, and I made a wreath for the front door. Shawna offered to bake her smash cake so all I really plan on making is cupcakes (for everyone else), cookies, and a few little things here and there. Afternoon party means I won't have to make a big lunch or dinner. Score!
As for presents, Isaac might want to get her something more between now and then, but I think we're done. I'm making her a quilt (started today). Check out my deals:
- Happy Birthday, Little Pookie (Sandra Boynton book) $7.99 on sale for $5.99
- LeapFrog Leapstart Learning Table $59.99 on sale for $15.00
- Children's Place shirt: $12.99 on sale for $6.49
- Children's Place leggings: $9.99 on sale for $5.99
The only thing I bought at regular price was a three pack of sleepers, but they're still only $12. They're George, from Walmart. Zip-up and really cute patterns.
Total birthday savings including snow pants: $95.50



No comments:
Post a Comment