Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh school, how I've missed you

/sarcasm

I have no assignments and I'm losing my mind. My grades this semester are entirely based on exams. I hate exams. HATE. Especially multiple choice. Long story short, I've spent far too much time grumbling and groaning about a recent midterm I wrote. It was not well written, and the shitty class average (mine included) reflects that. It pisses me off that so far, the only "advice" the prof has given is that we should think about how we studied for the midterm, and do something differently for the final. Thanks for nothing, right? WebCT has blown up with complaints, as well as suggestions for the future. It's beyond frustrating. I studied my ass off for that exam and I am not happy with my mark whatsoever. The worst part is that there are so many distance students that extra credit is not an option. So we're stuck.

Poop.

I didn't miss you, CU. Nope, nope, nope. I didn't miss shitty midterms. I did not enjoy spending a weekend in a hotel in Ottawa with a screaming baby who refused to sleep in her play pen, only to go write a shitty exam and come out with a shitty grade.

Poop.

/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment