I'm not happy, but I'm sick of complaining. Onward and upward.
In other news, I took Addison to the cenotaph for Remembrance Day today. We followed the parade down to the park and watched the ceremony with Nicole. It was cold, but nice. I plan on taking her every year until she's in school.
After that, we came home and she had a wonderful 2.5 hour nap. Mom came over and we went to town to get some Christmas shopping done. She got a bunch of goodies. I can scratch Dad off my list now. I also picked up a Christmas sleeper for Addison (on sale for 8.99 + no tax day + 20% discount = $7.20), and a toy each for Morgan and Hannah (that Nicole had suggested). I still need to get them books. And I have no idea what to get Isaac, as per usual. He'll be the last one I buy for. So far all I can think of is coveralls. Boring, but practical. I'll keep wracking my brain...
I haven't decided what to get Addison yet. Her quilt will (hopefully) be done by then, which is a huge thing. Not sure what she'll need. I feel like she was just bombarded with toys for her birthday. It's hard to stay on top of everything. I'd really like to stick with the "Something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read." This year that could be _____ (a big, fun present), the quilt, a holiday dress/PJs, and a Christmas book. I don't know. Maybe something will catch my eye in the next two weeks. I really want to get this done before finals roll around, though.
PS: It's 1:19 am. Wtf? Why am I still awake?



No comments:
Post a Comment