Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog challenge day 1: A picture and 15 facts about yourself

  1. I've gone to more concerts than I can count, most of which were free. Some favourites include The Hip, Great Big Sea, and Three Days Grace.
  2. I'm allergic to pizza.  I've also never been a fan of cake, and yet cupcakes are one of my favourite foods.
  3. I'm a spelling and grammar nazi.  Don't just use Spell Check; read it over.  Learn your homonyms.  Use commas.
  4. I'm ridiculously ticklish. Ridiculous.
  5. I wish I could go bare foot all the time. If I have to wear shoes in the Summer, it's flip-flops, which I own countless pairs of.
  6. Guys who play guitar are hot.
  7. I never believed people could "feel the weather" in their bones until I first dislocated my knee.  I have since dislocated it another three times and broken it once.
  8. I'm not afraid to speak the truth. Even my own Mom says I don't have a filter.
  9. I've known most of my closest friends for 10-15 (or more) years already.
  10. Gilmore Girls was practically written for my Mom and I.
  11. I don't necessarily believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater," but someone once told me that once you cheat on someone, you're bound to cheat on that same person again.  I think he was on to something.
  12. I judge books by their covers.
  13. I often laugh out loud over things that happened days ago.
  14. Wizard of Oz is a classic.  One of my favourite movies and books.  Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one of my favourite songs.  I struggle to accept that Judy Garland is Liza Manelli's mother.
  15. It drives me crazy when people can't work hallways and sidewalks properly.  Treat it like a road!

No comments:

Post a Comment