Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 5: Your siblings

I have a half brother I've never met. He's Isaac's age, and shares the same birthday as him. They also share the same middle name. I'm not sure if he knows of my existence or that of my brother. He's not one we speak of often.

My brother is two years older and I love him so much! He's so much fun. We've always gotten along but sometimes our similarities get to be overwhelming and we tire of each other quickly lol. He's very outspoken and outgoing. He can strike up a conversation with a total stranger and not feel the least bit uncomfortable. He's loving and friendly, but not afraid to tell you if he disagrees with something you say. He's stubborn as can be, and hates to admit it. He knows more about cars than anyone I've met in my life. He's very hands-on and hates being in a classroom setting. He falls hard and fast. He learned quickly as a pre-teen that life is precious, so he lives every day like it's his last. He's adventurous and loves to be out. He loves his little girl more than anything and has another one on the way, along with getting married this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment