Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 22: Your favourite city

Does it have to be a "city?"  If so, I pick Ottawa.  If I had to live there, I'd live outside of town like I did before.  Close enough to easily get there in a hurry, but far enough away from the hubbub that comes with the downtown core.  It's really pretty and historical.  There is a lot to learn there.  It has a very small-town feel, despite being the nation's capital.  This is in part because of the Experimental Farm and Green Belt.  Also because you cannot build a structure any taller than the Peace Tower in Parliament.  It's too big and busy for me but there are a lot of opportunities there.  I enjoyed my four years there and plan to visit often. 

If it can be a "village," I choose my home town.  Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment