Sunday, March 20, 2011

More about us

Isaac's home on Paternity Leave and the weather is improving day-to-day. I'm one happy girl! We took Addison for her first hike through the woods recently while there was still snow on the ground. I wore her in my Maman Kangourou carrier. Best invention ever! She cried for some food, but then she passed right out, snuggled up to me. We cooked some hot dogs over a fire. Good times all round.

Lastnight we went to my brother's for one last party before his daughter gets here. I can't wait to see her! They'll have their hands full, though. Morgan is scootin all over the place. She'll be walking in no time. I can't believe she's almost one!

I'm struggling to get everything I need for the occasions coming up. Everything is so close together. Isaac's parents get back from their trip on Easter, then my niece is due, then my birthday, Morgan's 1st birthday, my parents anniversary, Isaac's parents anniversary, and Ryan's birthday. The Easter bunny has started shopping and I know 1/2 things I'm getting Morgan, but that's it! And I have a little birthday list, but really I just want a date with Isaac.

Addison is struggling to take bottles but we're working on it. She's still exclusively breastfed (yay!) but it'd be nice to leave her with our parents and a pumped bottle for a but. We're getting there. We'll be starting solids at the end of April, which should be fun.

Addison has mastered rolling back-to-belly but rarely goes the other way. We've lost a lot of sleep lately, having to constantly flip her back over because she cries when she's stuck. It's not fun. Everyone thinks she's teething too, the poor girl. What else? She took her 4 mos shots a little better but wasn't feeling so hot the next day. Could've been better, could've been worse.

This is getting long and she just woke up from a nap so I'm gonna go. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment