Next up: MY NIECE WAS BORN! Yay! We all guessed she'd be born this weekend, based on how Nicole was feeling on Friday. Sure enough, Sunday rolled around and she knew this was it. Thankfully my brother was home (not at work) or he would have missed it! Unlike Morgan (12 hours - typical), baby Hannah was here in two hours! I guess they called the Midwife right away, and it was already time to get to the hospital when she got there. Twenty minutes and no drugs later, Hannah was here, happy and healthy, weighing in at 8 lbs even. They came home that night!
Here's a picture from when Addison, Isaac, and I met her today:
Hannah April Lynn
One last exciting tidbit: Addison is 6 mos old today! Stats to follow (her 6 mos appointment isn't until May 11 and I have to move it).



Congrats on your niece!
ReplyDelete