I will finish it. I will! I just want to do it RIGHTNOW. It's so frustrating. On top of money, distance education is just hard all-round. Registration is difficult, exam locations have to be set and paid for, only so many classes are available...the list goes on.
On top of that, of course, we have Addison to deal with. It'll be hard getting back into the swing-of-things, especially with a needy one year old attached to my
I thought about seeing if the local college had anything to offer that I could transfer into my degree. Maybe the campus in Toronto close to the apartment has something? *sigh
I got caught up in it and looked at this semester's registration at CU on a whim. Somehow there are still two courses open that I need! The kicker? $1251.77 before books and correspondence exam fees. 1200 fucking dollars for TWO fucking courses. Give me a break. I just want to keep going. I need to keep going, but I can't afford it.
Fuck you, post-secondary education. Fuck your expensive self.
Time to get a job.



No comments:
Post a Comment